Friday, July 31, 2009

Might be a delay...

I don't know how much I'll be blogging for the next week or so.

1) I'm on vacation. We're staycationing except for a couple days at the beach, hopefully. I expect we will do SOME remodel stuff.

2) I am having some real problems with laptop, so much so that I'm taking it to the shop tomorrow. I expect it will stay there several days. That will make it hard to blog without "borrowing" Someone Else's computer(s) and I don't think that would go over well.

So, if you don't see anything for a couple days, that's why. I only have a few things to show for the last couple of days. Not much has been going on because of the unprecedented heat here. It topped out at *106* on Wednesday, and we are still recovering. This is not something we are accustomed to or prepared for.

L painted the Powder Room, and I think it does a great job in tying in the floor colors.


I think we have settled on a pattern for the backsplash. We were looking at something quite elaborate before but this works well with the "plain" pattern we were looking at for rest of wall. We just need to special order the little 2-inch Celtic tiles, and the 4-inch centerpiece one. The rest of it should be available locally. In fact, this pix is from a Home Depot ad flyer.

Oh, and The Great Ceramic Dragon came out of hiding. Right now, he is overseeing L's desk. We'll see where he ends up permanently.

No comments: